The REIF Transfer Conference & Shift to Regional Rail Award was a success.
Held digitally on March 9th, It was focused on the existing and future international policies and measures to accelerate the modal shift towards rail, and guided by top tier speakers.
Download the speakers’ presentations
- Klaus Bongartz, Advisor, Thüringer Ministerium für Infrastruktur und Landwirtschaft – REIF in a nutshell
- Anna Giarandoni, Senior Project Manager, ITL Foundation – Focus on Transferability Plan
- Eric Lambert, Chairman, Combined Transport Group Chairman, UIC – REIF Project and beyond: opportunities and challenges for the future of rail freight transport
- Blaž Jemenšek, Project manager, Institute for Traffic and Transport Ljubljana – WPT1 – Smart governance concepts for improved regional rail freight transport
- Alberto Cozzi, Project Manager, Port Network Authority of the Eastern Adriatic Sea – WPT2 – Implementation and coordination of concepts to eliminate bottlenecks and foster intermodal services
- Francesco Paolo Nanni Costa, Project Manager, ITL Foundation – WPT3 – Anchoring, Policy Integration & Transfer of project findings
- Klaus Uwe Sondermann, Managing Director, KombiConsult – Intermodal terminals – key to modal shift
- Constantino Canu, Policy Advisor, Rail Freight, CLECAT – Boosting multimodal transport to achieve the green deal objectives – the user’s perspective
- Maria Koidu, EU Official Unit D1 – Maritime Transport & Logistics, DG MOVE – How EU plans to take intermodal and multimodal transport to the future
- James Orlandi, Head of Project Research & Development Unit, North Adriatic Sea Port Authority – Presentation
- Stefan Breitenbach, Head of Project Department, Port of Hamburg – Presentation