The winners of the 5G LOGINNOV open call for innovative start-ups have been announced during the ITS Future Champion Contest
During the ITS Future Champion Contest at the ITS World Congress in Hamburg, Dr. Eusebiu Catana announced the winners of the “5GLOGINNOV OPEN CALL FOR INNOVATIVE START-UPS”. The candidates have been evaluated considering the innovativeness of their project and of their goals.
The names of the 5 winning start-ups and SMEs which excelled in the development of 5G-based solutions in the framework of activities carried out at the three Living Labs – LL – of the project are:
- auTonomous dRones for marITime OperatioNs (TRITON) – Hellenic Drones for Koper LL
- Real timE drowSiness detectiON, AlerTing and rEporting (RESONATE) – Libra AI for Athens LL
- 5G-Loginnov-4-Amazon (5G4A) – eShuttle for Hamburg LL
- TAXi-AD Data (TAADD) – TAXi-AD GmbH for Hamburg LL
- Intelligent Traffic Guidance System (ITGS) – Roads.AI for Hamburg LL
These 5 applicants will move to contracting phase!
About the open call
The project 5G-LOGINNOV organised an Open Call for the selection of five innovative start-ups and SMEs aiming to develop 5G-based solutions in the framework of activities carried out at the three Living Labs of the project Athens (Greece), Hamburg (Germany) and Luka Koper (Slovenia).
This Open Call was open to start-ups in the form of SMEs legally established in an eligible country (EU Member States, Overseas Countries and Territories linked to the Member States, H2020 Associated countries, UK applicants are eligible under the conditions set by the EC for H2020 participation at the time of the deadline of the call).
The Open Call is now closed, if you are interested in more information here available the TENDER CONDITIONS.